Friday, October 25, 2013

Watch and tell me what you think.

I'm sitting in Los Angeles mulling over how to increase civic engagement. I'm reading articles, watching municipal meetings, racking my brain trying to figure out how to solve the feelings that people have with their governments.

And then this comes up. I think Russel Brand is brilliant, I think the complexities in his mind go far beyond what he gets out in these interviews. But I want to know what other people think of this video. It's almost 11 minutes, but I think it's interesting and has something to take away from it.




I think it's important to note, I believe in voting. I don't agree with his approach in this video, but I do think that he shares a very common opinion. How do we confront this issue when this is how people feel?

1 comment:

  1. I also agree, not voting will not solve the problems we face, and if anything will only make them worse. That being said, I think everything Brand expressed in this interview is SPOT ON. I wish more people were this passionate about government and trying to do something to change it.

    ReplyDelete