Saturday, November 16, 2013

We're goin' to DISNEYLAND!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm actually five years old. I love all things Disneyland and so when some friends wanted to go, I of course jumped at the chance. I actually jumped so high I flew into some other orbit because I didn't just go for the day, I bought the annual pass (lemme know if anyone wants to go to Disney, I'd be more than happy to join haha).

So a group of 6 of us went to Disneyland and we had a blast! We started bright and early, getting to the park at 9:30 (it opened at 9) and we left around 11 (closing time was 12). It was a long day but it was the beginning of the holiday festivities! If you have never experienced Disney Christmas, it's truly a completely different kind of magical!













4 comments:

  1. Wow!! You make me super want to go to Disneyland. I have been to the one in Hong Kong, but I think it is a little bit too small. I definitely should go to the one in LA or Orlando. Looks tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your five year old-ness because I also love Disneyland! (and I may have happy screeched a little when I saw the title of your blog post) I have always wanted to own an annual pass and I am beyond jealous... Also my boyfriend and I literally booked a trip to Disneyland yesterday and “its a small world after all” because I know Kevin from undergrad. Anyways looks like you had a lot of fun and I completely agree that Disneyland during the Holidays takes its magic to a whole new level. I am even more excited for my trip in three weeks now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I also love Disneyland. It's a great place to go -- thanks for sharing your pics with all of us as it looks like you had a really great time. I've had the pleasure of being there on the 4th of July, which the fireworks are fantastic, and also at Christmas time which was pretty special. It's just not for kids that's for sure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Disneyland! I haven’t been to Disneyland in so long and I am a California resident. It is so much fun though, especially around the holidays. There is nothing like Disneyland around the holidays. Hopefully if I am able to go back home for Christmas I will be able to go to Disneyland and spend some time over there with some friends. As a child I remember going to the backstage area of Disneyland in Toon Town to do a recording with Disney. It is so much fun and I am so glad that you were able to enjoy that experience.

    ReplyDelete