Monday, November 4, 2013

What makes you strong?

I think that Casa Grande's biggest strengths can be found in their people. I think organization not only has strong leaders in the leadership roles, but also strong leaders in all other levels of the agency as well. The people who work for the organization work towards bettering their community and the region. They look towards the future and through innovation.

I think that the organization operates on a well managed budget that promotes growth while not going outside of their means. The city is growing at a steady rate that will only strengthen the economy and the agency is matching the growth demands through the services offered as well.

I think that strengths come in many forms but aren't always acknowledged or appreciated, however, I think that CG makes efforts to acknowledge the strengths they offer, especially in their staff.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Cassie! I also put the people at the NO.1 strength. Only with great people, great work could be done. Their working value, working attitudes, experiences, passion for the city, the region, education is the foundation for the local government.

    ReplyDelete